HBase, mail # user - Hive integration with HBase

+
Marcos Ortiz 2011-04-12, 03:09
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2011-04-12, 18:13
Re: Hive integration with HBase
Marcos Ortiz 2011-04-13, 03:35
El 4/12/2011 2:13 PM, Jean-Daniel Cryans escribi�:
> Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
>
> I recently answered a more specific (but still general) question about
> Hive/HBase here: http://search-hadoop.com/m/YZe7h1zxxoc1
>
> I will also be giving a presentation at OSCON Data in July about our
> experience using both together.
>
> J-D
>
> On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 8:09 PM, Marcos Ortiz<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:
>
>> Regards to all. I was reading the guest post
>> (http://www.cloudera.com/blog/2010/06/integrating-hive-and-hbase/) on the
>> Cloudera Blog from John Sichi (http://people.apache.org/~jvs/) about the
>> integration efforts from many HBase hackers from Cloudera, Facebook,
>> StumbleUpon, Trend Micro and others.
>>
>> Can you give more information about this work? I'm very interested to work
>> on it.
>> Thanks a lot for your time
>>
>> --
>> Marcos Lu�s Ort�z Valmaseda
>>   Software Engineer (Large-Scaled Distributed Systems)
>>   University of Information Sciences,
>>   La Habana, Cuba
>>   Linux User # 418229

Good news, I�m very interested on this, where I can find the issues
related with this integration?
Regards

--
Marcos Lu�s Ort�z Valmaseda
  Software Engineer (Large-Scaled Distributed Systems)
  University of Information Sciences,
  La Habana, Cuba
  Linux User # 418229
+