Flume >> mail # user >> StagedInstall in flume-ng-tests

Re: StagedInstall in flume-ng-tests
I am not sure if it is published, but you could always drop the jar into your class path(with its other dependencies) and use the class if it is public. Else you can file a jira to make it public.

Thanks,
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan