MapReduce, mail # dev - division by zero in getLocalPathForWrite()

Re: division by zero in getLocalPathForWrite()
Ted Yu 2012-10-25, 14:54
Thanks for the quick response, Robert.
Here is the hadoop version being used:
    <hadoop-two.version>2.0.1-alpha</hadoop-two.version>

If there is newer release, I am willing to try that before filing JIRA.