Bigtop, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 RC0

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-10-25, 20:54
+
Anatoli Fomenko 2013-10-25, 20:56
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-10-26, 00:59
+
Peter Linnell 2013-10-26, 02:42
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-10-26, 03:15
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-10-28, 14:48
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-10-28, 16:28
Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 RC0
Andrew Purtell 2013-10-28, 21:21
I tested with RPMs on CentOS and encountered the problem reported on
BIGTOP-1132. %post and %preun sections were inserted into the middle of the
%install section of the Phoenix RPM specfile. Not sure how that happened
exactly.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy