Hadoop, mail # user - Hadoop 1.0.0 - stuck at map reduce

Re: Hadoop 1.0.0 - stuck at map reduce
Bejoy Ks 2012-03-16, 18:47
Hey Bob
       Looks like you don't have the map and reduce slots configured on
your system it is pointing to zero. In your mapred-site.xml set
mapred.tasktracker.map.tasks.maximum and
mapred.tasktracker.reduce.tasks.maximum .

Also restart the task tracker daemon and try again

Regards
Bejoy