Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.1 (candidate 1)

+
Daniel Dai 2012-12-27, 19:23
+
Alan Gates 2012-12-27, 20:40
+
Daniel Dai 2012-12-29, 07:50
+
Alan Gates 2012-12-31, 16:41
+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2013-01-03, 20:11
+1
Verified md5 checksums of src and binary tar.gz .
Build the src tar.gz and ran queries against a hadoop 1.1 cluster, ran
fs and sh commands.

-Thejas
On 1/3/13 12:11 PM, Rohini Palaniswamy wrote:
> +1. Downloaded the tar binary, checked signature, ran unit tests, piggybank
> unit tests, checked docs/release notes, ran a simple script locally and
> against a cluster.
>

> On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:41 AM, Alan Gates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> +1, yet again :).  Checked the key signature and checksum on the source
>> package.   Built and ran commit unit tests on src, ran a test job in local
>> mode.  Downloaded the tar binary and ran a job in local and cluster mode.
>>
>> Alan.
>>
>> On Dec 28, 2012, at 11:50 PM, Daniel Dai wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.10.1. This is a maintenance
>>> release of Pig 0.10.
>>>
>>> Keys used to sign the release are available at
>>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup
>>>
>>> Please download, test, and try it out:
>>>
>>> http://people.apache.org/~daijy/pig-0.10.1-candidate-3/
>>>
>>> Should we release this? Vote closes on EOD next Friday, Jan 4th.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Daniel

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-04, 08:14