Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Confused with zookeeper!!!

+
吴靖 2013-03-20, 07:15
+
Chris Brinley 2013-03-20, 17:29
Re: Confused with zookeeper!!!
Thanks Chris. And I can tell you some useful links in Chinese.

First, you will need to have a overview for zookeeper: 《分布式服务框架 Zookeeper
-- 管理分布式环境中的数据》
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/cn/opensource/os-cn-zookeeper/

Then,you may have no alternative but to want to do this thing, so
《ZooKeeper管理员指南——部署与管理ZooKeeper》will help you to build you own zookeeper
cluster. http://rdc.taobao.com/team/jm/archives/2318

Next,you just want to use zookeeper in you program, Now, 《ZooKeeper Java
API 使用样例》http://nileader.blog.51cto.com/1381108/795265

After you can use zookeepr in a simple way, you need to know typical scene
for zookeepr, so, 《ZooKeeper典型应用场景一览》
http://rdc.taobao.com/team/jm/archives/1232
Finally,zookeeper home page, it's always useful! http://zookeeper.apache.org

*nileader* ni掌櫃的個人郵箱
*MSN*: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Weibo*:http://weibo.com/nileader
This email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally
privileged, private information of correct recipient and nileader. If you
received this email in error, please delete it immediately and do not copy
it or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person.
Thank you.
*
本電郵(包括任何附件)可能含有機密資料並受法律保護,屬於ni掌櫃和正確收件人之間的私有信息。如您不是正確的收件人,請您立即刪除本郵件。請不要將本電郵進行複製並用作任何其它用途,或透露本郵件之內容。謝謝。
*