HBase, mail # user - How to push modified hbase-site.xml to RS using Cloudera Manager?

Re: How to push modified hbase-site.xml to RS using Cloudera Manager?
Elliott Clark 2013-08-09, 20:59
For your first question:
I know the Cloudera engineers and support would be happy to answer
your question about Cloudera manager, if you asked on the forums:
https://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/forum/#!forum/cdh-user
For your second question:
hbase-env.sh and hbase-site.xml are usually in your conf folder.

For your third question:
hbase-default.xml contains some defaults for config values and is
packaged inside of hbase's jars.  Those defaults can be over-ridden by
any setting you (or cloudera manager on your behalf) put into
hbase-site.xml