HBase >> mail # user >> (HBASE-5261)HBase 0.94 cerification for JDK7

Re: (HBASE-5261)HBase 0.94 cerification for JDK7
I've been testing high loads with HBase 0.94 and JDK 7 for a while, .17 and
.25, with no observed issues. This is on the EC2 HVM instance types.

On running with large heaps, your mileage will vary depending on workload.
G1 is generally better than CMS. Given read-mostly workloads I think you
will be pleased.

As far as I know, we've received positive testimonials on 0.94 and JDK 7 as
this question has come up a few times. That may be about as good an

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)