Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hadoop code execution!!

Re: Hadoop code execution!!
You should put hadoop-*.core.jar on your classpath. and initialize
your FileSystem by the following method
public static FileSystem get(URI uri, Configuration conf)

You can make the uri configuration in your UI.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang