HBase >> mail # user >> Two ZooKeepers cannot be started caused some HBASE regional servers cannot be started too

Re: Two ZooKeepers cannot be started caused some HBASE regional servers cannot be started too
Hi,

There is only one file found in folder of  data/version-2  (in the good machine, there are 7 snapshot files and one "acceptedEpoch" file)
currentEpoch

What should I do to fix the issue?

Thanks