Hive >> mail # dev >> running apache jenkins build on hadoop 23

running apache jenkins build on hadoop 23
I forgot who had setup apache jenkins build for all hive checkins. These tests are
Currently running on hadoop 20. It would be really useful if these tests can also
be run on hadoop 23 – we have added a lot of tests recently, which only work on
hadoop 23.