Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Are the Zookeeper nodes created at Client Side or Server Side?

Re: Are the Zookeeper nodes created at Client Side or Server Side?
One question on this I have is, if I am running zookeeper locally on my
desktop, then where does the actual znode gets created? Can we see it in
some files at some location in Zookeeper directory path?