HBase >> mail # dev >> HEADSUP: Working on new 0.96.0RC

+
Stack 2013-10-04, 21:20
+
Stack 2013-10-06, 00:00
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-10-06, 01:01
+
Stack 2013-10-06, 01:30
+
Steve Loughran 2013-10-07, 08:33
+
Steve Loughran 2013-10-07, 08:58
+
Stack 2013-10-07, 17:00
+
Steve Loughran 2013-10-07, 17:05
+
Stack 2013-10-07, 20:46
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-10-08, 21:43
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-10-09, 17:45
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-10-09, 17:56
+
Stack 2013-10-09, 18:54
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-10-09, 19:42
+
Stack 2013-10-09, 19:45
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-10-09, 19:45
+
Devaraj Das 2013-10-09, 20:38
+
Elliott Clark 2013-10-09, 21:17
+
Devaraj Das 2013-10-09, 21:33
+
Elliott Clark 2013-10-09, 21:52
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-10-09, 23:51
+
Stack 2013-10-10, 00:13
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-10-10, 00:30
+
Stack 2013-10-10, 00:55
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-10-10, 02:14
+
Stack 2013-10-10, 03:08
+
Elliott Clark 2013-10-10, 04:22
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-10-10, 17:08
Re: HEADSUP: Working on new 0.96.0RC
Can we agree if the IT tests are green for a certain number of runs in a
row, then it's stable?

Sergey Shelukhin 2013-10-11, 01:39
+
Stack 2013-10-11, 17:05