Hive, mail # user - ORA-01950: no privileges on tablespace

+
Raj Hadoop 2013-05-21, 19:26
Re: ORA-01950: no privileges on tablespace
Sanjay Subramanian 2013-05-21, 19:31
See the CDH notes  here…scroll down to where the Oracle section is
http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera-content/cloudera-docs/CDH4/latest/CDH4-Installation-Guide/cdh4ig_topic_18_4.html

From: Raj Hadoop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Date: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 12:26 PM
To: Hive <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>, User <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Subject: ORA-01950: no privileges on tablespace
I am setting up a metastore on Oracle for Hive. I executed the script hive-schema-0.9.0-sql file too succesfully.

When i ran this
hive > show tables;

I am getting the following error.

ORA-01950: no privileges on tablespace

What kind of Oracle privileges are required (Quota wise for Hive) for hive oracle user in metastore? Please advise.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE