HBase >> mail # user >> PrefixFilter : not working for 'long' keys

+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-04, 13:30
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-04, 14:32
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-04, 14:36
+
anil gupta 2012-12-04, 17:31
Re: PrefixFilter : not working for 'long' keys
Hello Anil,

     I see. Your logic sounds appealing. I need to take a few test cases
and test it properly. Thank you for the valuable respone.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

+
Anil Gupta 2012-12-05, 07:26