HBase, mail # dev - Including specific tests in the latest pom.xml

Re: Including specific tests in the latest pom.xml
Gary Helmling 2011-10-06, 18:16
Ram,

If you just want to run a set of tests together, I think you can do that
from the command line:

mvn test -Dtest=TestLogRolling,TestOpenRegionHandler,TestSplitTransaction

Does that get you what you're after?

--gh