Pig >> mail # user >> Json array parsing issue with Pig JsonLoader

Re: Json array parsing issue with Pig JsonLoader
I also was having issues with the builtin JsonLoader and tried some other
loaders: Elephant-bird (which doesn't work with CDH 4 :( ), Mozilla Aleka.
There is also another JsonLoader in piggybank in some newer version of Pig.
I ended up just loading data as text and processing it inside a UDF with a
json lib.

Ruslan