Zookeeper, mail # user - leader election, scheduled tasks, losing leadership

+
Eric Pederson 2012-12-09, 04:17
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-12-09, 04:25
+
Eric Pederson 2012-12-09, 04:49
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-12-09, 04:52
+
Eric Pederson 2012-12-09, 04:54
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-12-09, 04:57
+
Eric Pederson 2012-12-09, 04:56
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-12-09, 05:00
+
Henry Robinson 2012-12-09, 05:02
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-12-09, 05:04
+
Henry Robinson 2012-12-09, 05:12
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-12-09, 05:18
+
Henry Robinson 2012-12-09, 05:30
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-12-09, 05:41
+
Eric Pederson 2012-12-09, 21:42
+
Eric Pederson 2012-12-09, 22:10
+
Vitalii Tymchyshyn 2012-12-10, 06:49
+
Eric Pederson 2012-12-10, 11:52
+
Vitalii Tymchyshyn 2012-12-11, 20:09
+
Eric Pederson 2012-12-12, 00:54
+
Henry Robinson 2012-12-09, 04:59
Re: leader election, scheduled tasks, losing leadership
Eric Pederson 2012-12-09, 05:00
Ok - I'll do that tomorrow.  Thanks guys.
-- Eric