HBase >> mail # user >> H-Rider / HTable UI

H-Rider / HTable UI
For those who are not following the HBase group on LinkedIn, Roi Amir
just posted on a tool they build to look/update HTable in HBase.

You can take a look here: https://github.com/NiceSystems/hrider/wiki

I'm not part of this project, so don't ask me anything about it ;) I'm
just relaying the information here.
+
Azury 2012-12-12, 05:07
+