HDFS >> mail # user >> adding space on existing datanode ?

Re: adding space on existing datanode ?
Hi Brice,

Why are you saying it's incrementing replication? Is any anything
documented anywhere which is leading you to the wrong direction? Bejoy
below right, the replication factor is not changed by the addition of a new
directory under dfs.data.dir. This will "simply" divide the load on this
specific datanode between all the directories you specified.

JM