HBase >> mail # user >> HBaseTestingUtility on windows

Re: HBaseTestingUtility on windows
I ran test from cygwin but it fails here. Could someone help me with how to
go about fixing this issue?

java.io.IOException: Expecting a line not the end of stream
at org.apache.hadoop.fs.DF.parseExecResult(DF.java:117)
at org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell.runCommand(Shell.java:237)
at org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell.run(Shell.java:182)
at org.apache.hadoop.fs.DF.getFilesystem(DF.java:63)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NameNodeResourceChecker.addDirsToCheck(NameNodeResourceChecker.java:93)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NameNodeResourceChecker.<init>(NameNodeResourceChecker.java:73)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem.initialize(FSNamesystem.java:354)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem.<init>(FSNamesystem.java:333)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NameNode.initialize(NameNode.java:271)
at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NameNode.<init>(NameNode.java:465)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NameNode.createNameNode(NameNode.java:1251)
at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.MiniDFSCluster.<init>(MiniDFSCluster.java:278)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HBaseTestingUtility.startMiniDFSCluster(HBaseTestingUtility.java:226)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HBaseTestingUtility.startMiniCluster(HBaseTestingUtility.java:348)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HBaseTestingUtility.startMiniCluster(HBaseTestingUtility.java:293)
at
com.intuit.cg.services.dp.analytics.hbase.SessionTimelineDAOTest.initCluster(SessionTimelineDAOTest.java:44)
at
org.apache.maven.surefire.testng.TestNGExecutor.run(TestNGExecutor.java:61)
at
org.apache.maven.surefire.testng.TestNGDirectoryTestSuite.executeMulti(TestNGDirectoryTestSuite.java:163)
at
org.apache.maven.surefire.testng.TestNGDirectoryTestSuite.execute(TestNGDirectoryTestSuite.java:112)
at
org.apache.maven.surefire.testng.TestNGProvider.invoke(TestNGProvider.java:111)
at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory$ClassLoaderProxy.invoke(ProviderFactory.java:103)
at $Proxy0.invoke(Unknown Source)
at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireStarter.invokeProvider(SurefireStarter.java:145)
at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireStarter.runSuitesInProcess(SurefireStarter.java:87)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:69)