HBase >> mail # user >> MapReduce job over HBase fails

+
bhushan.kandalkar 2013-02-20, 10:26
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-20, 16:13
+
bhushan.kandalkar 2013-02-25, 04:57
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-02-26, 19:55
+
bhushan.kandalkar 2013-02-27, 04:33
+
bhushan.kandalkar 2013-02-27, 04:38
+
shashwat shriparv 2013-02-20, 16:49
RE: MapReduce job over HBase fails
Construct DNS server and set DNS server

________________________________
 寄件者: bhushan.kandalkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
收件者: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
寄件日期: 2013/2/20 (週三) 6:26 PM
主旨: MapReduce job over HBase fails

Hi,

I am running MapReduce job over HBase cluster of 3 machines  but it gives me
error as Null pointer exception. Caused by ReverseDNS.

When I tried to run MapReduce job over Hadoop it gets executed perfectly.

How to resolve it?

Thanks in advance.