HDFS, mail # user - Is there any way to set Reducer to output to multi-places?

答复: Is there any way to set Reducer to output to multi-places?
Francis.Hu 2013-09-02, 09:48
Hi, Rahul

I found the class MultipleOutputs which has to do with what I want .  It can make Reducers to write to additional outputs(File and Database in my Env.) other than the job default output.

http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/mapred/lib/MultipleOutputs.html

The class comments says below that I want to implement in my project:

* <p>

 * Case one: writing to additional outputs other than the job default output.

 *

 * Each additional output, or named output, may be configured with its own

 * <code>OutputFormat</code>, with its own key class and with its own value

 * class.

 * </p>

Anyway, thanks! Rahul. Your link leads me to the class MultipleOutputs :).

Thanks,

Francis.Hu.