HBase >> mail # user >> What is causing my mappers to execute so damn slow?

+
Pavan Sudheendra 2013-09-27, 17:33
Re: What is causing my mappers to execute so damn slow?
Your details are missing important bits like you configurations,
Hadoop/HBase versions, etc.

Doing those random reads inside your MR job, especially if they are reading
cold data, will indeed make it slower. Just to get an idea, if you skip
doing the Gets, how fast does it became?

J-D
On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 10:33 AM, Pavan Sudheendra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> I posted this question many time before and i've given full details on
> stackoverflow..
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/q/19056712/938959
>
> Please i need someone to guide me in the right direction here.
>
> Help much appreciated!
>
> --
> Regards-
> Pavan