Pig >> mail # user >> Is the any plan to support hadoop-0.20.0 and hbase-0.20.0 in the roadmap?

Is the any plan to support hadoop-0.20.0 and hbase-0.20.0 in the roadmap?
Hello,

I'm trying to use pig (trunk) with hbase 0.20.0 and hadoop 0.20.0.

No success so far (I'm still unable to make the TestHBaseStorage
unit test run correctly, and I'm lost in the code complexity.

Do you have any idea about when pig will be synchronized with these
2 version ?

Thanks a lot