HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase Count Aggregate Function

+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-12-24, 15:03
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-24, 16:27
+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-12-24, 16:41
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-24, 16:52
+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-12-24, 17:05
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-24, 18:51
+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-12-24, 19:20
+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-12-25, 16:42
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-12-25, 16:57
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-25, 17:14
+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-12-25, 17:55
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-26, 15:41
RE: Hbase Count Aggregate Function

Thanks Ram,

Issue is resolved i forgot to add
scan.addFilter(fliterlist);

Thats why it was not filtering !!!

> Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 21:11:32 +0530
> Subject: Re: Hbase Count Aggregate Function
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Dalia,
>
> I tried out this eg,
>
> {code}
>   private static final byte[] TEST_TABLE = Bytes.toBytes("TestTable");
>   private static final byte[] TEST_FAMILY = Bytes.toBytes("TestFamily");
>   private static final byte[] TEST_QUALIFIER > Bytes.toBytes("TestQualifier");
>   private static final byte[] TEST_MULTI_CQ = Bytes.toBytes("TestMultiCQ");
>
>   private static byte[] ROW = Bytes.toBytes("testRow");
>   private static final int ROWSIZE = 20;
>   private static final int rowSeperator1 = 5;
>   private static final int rowSeperator2 = 12;
>   private static byte[][] ROWS = makeN(ROW, ROWSIZE);
> for (int i = 0; i < ROWSIZE; i++) {
>       Put put = new Put(ROWS[i]);
>       put.setWriteToWAL(false);
>       Long l = new Long(i);
>       put.add(TEST_FAMILY, TEST_QUALIFIER, Bytes.toBytes(l));
>       table.put(put);
>       Put p2 = new Put(ROWS[i]);
>       put.setWriteToWAL(false);
>       p2.add(TEST_FAMILY, Bytes.add(TEST_MULTI_CQ, Bytes.toBytes(l)), Bytes
>           .toBytes(l * 10));
>       table.put(p2);
>
>    AggregationClient aClient = new AggregationClient(conf);
>     Scan scan = new Scan();
>     scan.addColumn(TEST_FAMILY, TEST_QUALIFIER);
>     final ColumnInterpreter<Long, Long> ci = new LongColumnInterpreter();
>     SingleColumnValueFilter scvf = new SingleColumnValueFilter(TEST_FAMILY,
> TEST_QUALIFIER, CompareOp.EQUAL,
>           Bytes.toBytes(4l));
>     scan.setFilter(scvf);
>     long rowCount = aClient.rowCount(TEST_TABLE, ci,
>         scan);
>     assertEquals(ROWSIZE, rowCount);
>     }
> {code}
>
> So this assertion is failing and it is working as expected.  If you want to
> try out check out the testcase
> in TestAggregateProtocol.testRowCountAllTable().
> Just modify the testcase so that you pass a SingleColumnValueFilter.  It is
> working fine.
>
> Please check and let me know.  May be am doing some mistake.
>
> Regards
> Ram
>
> On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:25 PM, Dalia Sobhy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>

> > Is there a problem in letting ID (rowkey) "int" value??
> >
> > > Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 22:44:00 +0530
> > > Subject: Re: Hbase Count Aggregate Function
> > > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >
> > > @Dalia
> > >
> > > I think the aggregation client should work with what you have passed.
> >  What
> > > i meant in the previous mail was with table.count() and now with
> > > AggregationClient.
> > > {code}
> > > if (scan.getFilter() == null && qualifier == null)
> > >       scan.setFilter(new FirstKeyOnlyFilter());
> [...]

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-01-02, 04:09
+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-12-25, 17:45