Hadoop >> mail # user >> RE: On a lighter note

+
Fabio Pitzolu 2013-01-18, 08:24
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-18, 09:06
Re: On a lighter note
Folks quite often get confused by the name. But this one is just unbeatable
:)

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com
On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 4:52 PM, Viral Bajaria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> LOL just amazing... I remember having a similar conversation with someone
> who didn't understand meaning of secondary namenode :-)
>
> Viral

+
Chris Folsom 2013-01-18, 18:44
+
Ted Dunning 2013-01-18, 22:18
+
shashwat shriparv 2013-01-19, 15:28
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-20, 07:58