HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: NO DataNode Daemon on a single node Hadoop 2.2 installation

Re: NO DataNode Daemon on a single node Hadoop 2.2 installation
Thanks for the feedback. If you need to re-format you should delete both
the NameNode data and the DataNode data dir as the Datanode stores
version information and will not connect to a  NameNode with a different
version.
Cheers
Chris