HBase >> mail # user >> Using separator/delimiter in HBase rowkey?

Re: Using separator/delimiter in HBase rowkey?
Where is murmur?

In your app?
So then every app that wants to fetch that row must now use murmur.

Added to Hadoop/HBase?
Then when you do upgrades you have to make sure that the package is still in your class path. Note that different vendor's release management will mean YMMV as to what happens to your class paths and set up or if the jar gets blown out of the directory.
Is the added cost in maintenance worth it?

I don't know but I seriously doubt it.