MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [Vote] Merge branch-trunk-win to trunk

After this is merged in is Windows still going to be a second class
citizen but happens to work for more than just development or is it a
fully supported platform where if something breaks it can block a release?
 How do we as a community intend to keep Windows support from breaking?
We don't have any Jenkins slaves to be able to run nightly tests to
validate everything still compiles/runs.  This is not a blocker for me
because we often rely on individuals and groups to test Hadoop, but I do
think we need to have this discussion before we put it in.

--Bobby