Hadoop >> mail # user >> is there no streaming.jar file in hadoop-0.21.0??

is there no streaming.jar file in hadoop-0.21.0??
Hi,
I've recently downloaded Hadoop-0.21.0.
After the installation, I've noticed that there is no "contrib" directory
that used to exist in Hadoop-0.20.2.
So I was wondering if there is no "hadoop-0.21.0-streaming.jar" file in
Hadoop-0.21.0.
Anyone had any luck finding it?
If the way to use streaming has changed in Hadoop-0.21.0, then please tell
me how.
Appreciate the help, thx.

Ed.