Avro >> mail # user >> Avro and MapReduce 2.0

+
F. Jerrell Schivers 2013-07-18, 19:40
Re: Avro and MapReduce 2.0
Hi,

The MR APIs are not tied to MR version 1.0 or 2.0. Both APIs are
available on both versions and are fully supported. If you're looking
for a new API Avro MapReduce example though, you can check out some of
its test cases such as
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/avro/trunk/lang/java/mapred/src/test/java/org/apache/avro/mapreduce/TestWordCount.java

--
Harsh J