Avro, mail # user - Avro and MapReduce 2.0

+
F. Jerrell Schivers 2013-07-18, 19:40
Re: Avro and MapReduce 2.0
Harsh J 2013-07-23, 10:21
Hi,

The MR APIs are not tied to MR version 1.0 or 2.0. Both APIs are
available on both versions and are fully supported. If you're looking
for a new API Avro MapReduce example though, you can check out some of
its test cases such as
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/avro/trunk/lang/java/mapred/src/test/java/org/apache/avro/mapreduce/TestWordCount.java

--
Harsh J