Pig, mail # dev - CFP for 24th International Conference on Supercomputing (ICS 2010, Tsukuba, Japan)

CFP for 24th International Conference on Supercomputing (ICS 2010, Tsukuba, Japan)
Viraj Bhat 2010-01-05, 23:22
Dear Hadoop and Pig Users,

This is just to let you know that the submission deadline for ICS'10 (
http://www.ics-conference.org/) is two weeks from today. ICS is a
premier forum for research in cloud/distributed computing and the most
of the work/research we do in CCDI. The CFP of the conference is
attached. I strongly encourage all of you to submit papers to ICS'10.

Best,

Viraj