Pig >> mail # dev >> CFP for 24th International Conference on Supercomputing (ICS 2010, Tsukuba, Japan)

CFP for 24th International Conference on Supercomputing (ICS 2010, Tsukuba, Japan)
Dear Hadoop and Pig Users,

This is just to let you know that the submission deadline for ICS'10 (
http://www.ics-conference.org/) is two weeks from today. ICS is a
premier forum for research in cloud/distributed computing and the most
of the work/research we do in CCDI. The CFP of the conference is
attached. I strongly encourage all of you to submit papers to ICS'10.

Best,

Viraj