HDFS >> mail # user >> How can I add a new hard disk in an existing HDFS cluster?

How can I add a new hard disk in an existing HDFS cluster?
Hi,

 I have a running HDFS cluster (Hadoop/HBase) consists of 4 nodes and the
initial hard disk (/dev/vda1) size is 10G only. Now I have a second hard
drive /dev/vdb of 60GB size and want to add it into my existing HDFS
cluster. How can I format the new hard disk (and in which format? XFS?) and
mount it to work with HDFS

Default HDFS directory is situated in
/usr/local/hadoop-1.0.4/hadoop-datastore
And I followed this link for installation.

http://ankitasblogger.blogspot.com.au/2011/01/hadoop-cluster-setup.html

Many thanks in advance :)
Regards,
Joarder Kamal