Drill >> mail # user >> Towards doc of distributed mode of M1

Towards doc of distributed mode of M1
All,

I’ve put together a sandbox repo with a draft for instructions how to set up M1 in distributed mode:

https://github.com/mhausenblas/apache-drill-sandbox/tree/master/M1
Feedback welcome. Once it stabilises, we can transfer to the Confluence wiki.
Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas