Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Session expiration mechanism

Re: Session expiration mechanism
the leader tracks the session and tells the followers to close the
session. the followers only summarize heartbeats for the leaders. we
need to replicate the session open and closes so that they can be
recovered if the leader dies.

ben