Drill >> mail # dev >> Building logical plans

Building logical plans
I'm working on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-34, and trying to build a logical plan. I'm trying to instantiate the various JSON classes (LogicalPlan, Scan, Write etc.) and then call ObjectMapper.writeValueAsString passing in the LogicalPlan. But I'm running into what look like consistency errors.

It looks like my code is the first to try to build a plan programmatically (as opposed to by parsing a string). Should I just generate a JSON string instead?

Julian