HBase >> mail # dev >> Web UI for REST and Thrift

Re: Web UI for REST and Thrift
This would be really great to see Jimmy! We would need to provide a
sensible default webUI port to avoid conflicts upon upgrade. We should also
make it a command-line parameter like we do now with the service port.

-Aleks S.

--
Best Regards,

Aleks Shulman