Hadoop, mail # dev - Bugfix release 2.0.4.1

Bugfix release 2.0.4.1
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-14, 18:03
I'd like to spin-off a bugfix release for 2.0.4-alpha containing fix for
  MAPREDUCE-5240
Vinod has the fix on branch-2 already, so it seems like a no-brainer backport.

However, the issue is blocking Bigtop 0.6.0 from being released on top of
2.0.4-alpha. I am planning to backport the fix into 2.0.4-alpha branch and run
the tests, etc. Please let me know if there are any other critical fixes that
needs to be released along.

If someone with proper JIRA credentials can open 2.0.4.1-alpha version it
would be greatly appreciated!

--
Thank you,
  Cos
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-14, 18:28
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-16, 06:09
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-05-16, 07:03
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-20, 19:15