Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Bugfix release 2.0.4.1

Bugfix release 2.0.4.1
I'd like to spin-off a bugfix release for 2.0.4-alpha containing fix for
  MAPREDUCE-5240
Vinod has the fix on branch-2 already, so it seems like a no-brainer backport.

However, the issue is blocking Bigtop 0.6.0 from being released on top of
2.0.4-alpha. I am planning to backport the fix into 2.0.4-alpha branch and run
the tests, etc. Please let me know if there are any other critical fixes that
needs to be released along.

If someone with proper JIRA credentials can open 2.0.4.1-alpha version it
would be greatly appreciated!

--
Thank you,
  Cos