HBase, mail # user - Risk about RS logs clean ?

Risk about RS logs clean ?
Bing Jiang 2013-05-22, 12:39
Hi,all
I want to know how RS eliminates the unnecessary hlogs.
lastSeqNum stores <RegionName, latest KV Seq id>
and
outputfiles stores <last Seq id before new hlog file, file path>

So, how does rs guarantee that the kv in the hlog to be cleared  have been
already flushed from memstore into hfile.
I have try to read source code to make sense, however, I am not sure
whether it is a source of the risk of data loss.

Thanks.
--
Bing Jiang
Tel:(86)134-2619-1361