Hadoop >> mail # user >> Input files in Hadoop MR

+
dyuti a 2012-12-05, 12:39
Re: Input files in Hadoop MR
Hello Dyuti,

   Hadoop works with almost all types of files. You can find more about
that on another thread here :
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#search/file+formats/13b47199687ce7bc

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 6:09 PM, dyuti a <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All,
> I worked with .txt , .csv and .xml type of input files in hadoop. Please
> help me to know other types of files that Hadoop MR works with. if possible
> help me with a link or blog.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> dti

+