HBase >> mail # user >> Writing unit tests against HBase

Re: Writing unit tests against HBase
Now that I think about it - this may not be as simple. The client could mix
its calls with Filters etc. which the fake in memory HTable would need to
support. It seems the best route would be to run the end to end test like
Elliot suggested.

Varun