Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.1-rc1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.1-rc2
+1

Checked signatures and checksums, also ran a few jobs successfully on
a small cluster via https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIRR-391.

Re: HDFS-2991 - how about adding a release note warning about it?

Tom