Accumulo >> mail # user >> [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC2

Re: [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC2
It hasn't been explicitly said, so I'll say it now. RC2 has
failed-to-pass. At the very least, ACCUMULO-1404 needs to be finished,
and there have been other concerns about outstanding documentation
tickets, and filenames that need to be addressed first. ACCUMULO-1402
is on the list-wish for 1.5.0 also, but does not appear to be a
blocker.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii