Accumulo >> mail # user >> Why Would Accumulo v1.4.1 Run Major Compaction on a One Tablet Table?

Re: Why Would Accumulo v1.4.1 Run Major Compaction on a One Tablet Table?
What is the relationship between rfiles and splits? hadoop fs -l
/accumulo/tables/or/default_tablet is showing 12 rfiles. I see some
.tmp rfile as well. My table still has just one split though. Maybe I
am mixing up the Accumulo representation of the data with Accumulo's
representation?