Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-09, 03:50
Re: [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop
Would you be willing to consider Phoenix, only BIGTOP-993? Installing the
package produced by 993 only drops a library for HBase into
/usr/lib/phoenix, essentially the same relationship between the DataFu
package and Pig. There is follow up work that is more ambitious, for
example BIGTOP-1007, but that is not required by any means and could come
in if/whenever you are comfortable with it.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)