MapReduce >> mail # user >> any one has ever mounted hdfs out via nfs?

any one has ever mounted hdfs out via nfs?
Hi guys,

    I am working on doing mount a hdfs to a remote host (say hdfs in
    hostA and I need to mount it to local path in hostB)?

    I noticed hdfs-nfs-proxy(https://github.com/cloudera/hdfs-nfs-proxy)
    could make that happen.

    but I got some doubts

    1, when I mount remote hdfs to mount point, the user/group was
    nobody:nobody
    2, I couldn't write anything to mount point (I configured as told to
    set '* rw' to hdfs.nfs.security.allowed.hosts)

    what's the problem?

    would somebody help me ?

    Thanks,
    Dou